WelcomeDoctors have been practising in the Over Wyre area since the turn of the 20th century, in Stalmine, Hambleton and Pilling. The Modern Over Wyre Medical Centre was established September 1990, to serve all the Over Wyre population and updated to our current facilities in 2017. We are extremely proud of our superb medical centre and feel that it offers an attractive environment for both patients and staff. It is our intention to continue to expand and improve our services and facilities for the benefit of our patients and to continue the long established tradition of community care in this area.
Opening Hours Preesall Surgery
|Monday||7.30am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||7.30am – 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||7.30am – 6.30pm|
|Thursday||7.30am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||7.30am – 6.30pm|
|Please Note: Our Dispensary is open Mon - Fri 8:30am - 6.30pm|
Tel: 01253 951165
Over Wyre Medical Centre
Search local services in your area
- How to protect your mental health in the workplace as a Black woman
- What does the new treatment for sickle cell disease mean for sickle cell patients?
- Is intermittent fasting a healthy way to lose weight?
- How can you prevent osteoporosis during the menopause?
- What is the latest advice on long COVID symptoms and treatment?